Headquartered out of Brooklyn Center, Minnesota, Showdown Displays is a privately held, domestic manufacturer and supplier of visual communication, event and display products. Showdown Displays markets its services and products to the Advertising Specialty and Promotional Products industries. A subsidiary of Sign-Zone LLC Showdown Displays has been recognized as one of Minnesota's top employers. Showdown Displays owns and operates a highly efficient, environmentally and socially responsible manufacturing facility in Minnesota and warehouse in Maryland. All domestic capabilities are backed by global sourcing operations. All products are only sold through distributor partnerships. Showdown Displays provides display solutions by being the industry leader in portable signs, displays and banners.
Founded in 1999, Showdown Displays has received recognition and awards for its exceptional growth, innovative products, company culture and legendary customer service.
With an On Target guarantee, Showdown Displays is on target, on time, every time.
- ASI Counselor Magazine's Distributor Supplier of the Year (2017)
- ASI Counselor Magazine´s Distributor Choice Award, Sixteen-Time winner (2012-2018)
- ASI Counselor Magazine "Best Places to Work" (2011-2016)
- PPAI Pyramid Silver Award, Marketing Award Winner, Category: Self Promotion (2018)
- PPAI Supplier Star Award (2017)
- PPAI Image Silver Award, Integrated Supplier Product Marketing (2017)
- PPAI Image Bronze Award, Printed Supplier Catalog I, Category: 1-25 pages (2016)
- PPAI Image Bronze Award, Printed Supplier Catalog IV, Category: 150+ pages (2016)
- Minneapolis/St. Paul Business Journal "Best Places to Work" (2015)
- Minneapolis/St. Paul Business Journal, CFO of the Year Award for Medium Private Companies, Deb Weston (2015)
- Minnesota Business Magazine´s Manufacturer of the Year: Midsize Company (2013)
- Minnesota Business Magazine´s Manufacturer of the Year - Any Size (2014)
- Minnesota Business Magazine's Executive of the Year Award, John Bruellman, CEO (2014)
- Minnesota Business Magazine's Emerging Leader of the Year, Janet Bearmon, Vice President of Human Resources (2015)
- Manufacturer's Alliance Manufacturer of the Year Award for mid-size (2016)
- CCW Excellence Awards, Best in Class, Top 5 National Contact Centers, Category: Under 99 Seats (2017)
- CCW Excellence Awards, Best in Class, Top 2 National Contact Centers, Category: Under 99 Seats (2018)
- Eight-times named Inc. 5000 "Fastest Growing Private Companies in America" (2007-2015)
- IDEA Alliance G7 Master Qualification (2011-2019)
Horizon Goodwill's Business Partner of the Year winner (2015) Sign-Zone was honored as being a company which has demonstrated outstanding effort to partner with Goodwill. The mission of Horizon Goodwill Industries is to remove barriers and create opportunities through the dignity and power of work.